The Magellan™ 9800i imaging scanner from Datalogic is the world's first digital imaging, high-performance scanner for retail point-of-sale. This new class of bar code scanners and scanner/scales are designed to provide maximum throughput and is offered with many value-added features to improve a retailer's bottom line.
- Total digital imaging provides maximum throughput, resulting in more revenue per POS lane, reduced queues and better customer satisfaction
- Reads 1D and 2D codes in all reading planes at full sweep scanning speeds
- Top Down Reader (TDR) with image capture and integrated customer-facing mobile media reader provides a clean, elegant solution to the mobile couponing challenge
- No handling of customers personal mobile devices by associates, eliminating liability concerns for the retailer
- Customer scanning can be done in parallel with your cashier scanning allowing for reduced total transaction times
- Unlike laser or hybrid scanners, the Magellan 9800i scanner uses only solid-state devices and has absolutely no moving parts. This means less in-lane down time and results in a lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
LOSS PREVENTION FEATURES
- Datalogic's patented All-Weighs™ scale platter makes weighing items easier and more accurate reducing shrink and maximizing revenue from bulk weighed items
- New ScaleSentry™ technology prevents shrink by detecting items placed outside the weighing area
- Designed to accommodate the after-market installation of EAS antennas from multiple suppliers
DIGIMARC BREAKS GUINNESS WORLD RECORD WITH THE MAGELLAN™ 9800i SCANNER
Fastest Scanning and Bagging of 50 items at NRF 2014.
Click HERE to watch the Video.
Contact us today to find out more about the Magellan 9800i from Datalogic ADC.