Bologna – September 28th 2016 - Datalogic, a global leader in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation markets, and world-class producer of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors for detection, measurement and safety, vision systems and laser marking equipment, announces the availability of StayLinked SmartTE, a modernized server-based warehouse and enterprise management system with a touch-enabled user interface on the mobile device that is both easy to implement and easy to use.
StayLinked SmartTE is ideal for use on the latest Datalogic mobile computers, the DL-Axist™ and Joya™ Touch; main applications are for warehouse applications including receiving, inventory, cycle counting, and shipping.
Here following the main features for StayLinked SmartTE:
- StayLinked SmartTE graphical screens transform complicated, text-based application screens into easy to use, graphic-based screens that eliminate steps for end users, enable rapid training from a familiar interface, and increase overall worker efficiency.
- Full support of IBM and VT terminal emulation modes minimizes time to deployment by dynamically generating touch-enabled screens that can be quickly fine-tuned without programming.
- Support for Android, iOS, and WEC7 enables the SmartTE license to be fully transferable between devices protecting the investment.
- A server-based architecture ensures telnet sessions are never dropped, even when devices are rebooted, if a battery dies, or during wireless roaming between networks, both Wi-Fi and/or cellular networks.
- Blowfish encryption manages transactions with industry leading security that is firewall-friendly and includes support for application lock-down and port filtering.
- Warehouses for Retailers, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics
- Warehouse applications including receiving, inventory, cycle counting, and shipping