S300-SG-ST safety sensors have been certified for integration with SG-BWS-T4 units, a Type 2 or Type 4 safety system (depending on the model used).
DEFOGGING models, with heated front glass, are ideal for applications where sudden changes of the temperature can cause condensation.
When placed appropriately, they can be used in substitution of body protection safety light curtains, or to guard small size openings.
Features & Benefits
- Emitter-receiver photocells with test input on emitter
- Maximum operating range : 8 m for S300-SG-ST2; 50m for S300-SG-ST4
- Rectangular shape ( 25 mm x 85 mm x 70 mm) in plastic
- Effective aperture angle : ±2,5° for Type 4 models, ±5° for Type 2 models (IEC 61496-2)
- Emission: infrared LED
- M12 4-poles connectors
- Operating temperature: -40° - 55°C
- Automatic machines
- Automatic assembling lines
- Palletizers and Depalletizers
- Protecting perimeter areas
The request is sent correctly