The S85 series is Datalogic’s innovative line of LASER distance sensors based on Time of Flight technology.
The S85 series can perform high-precision and long distance measurement without the use of a prismatic reflector, as well as background and foreground suppression functions.
The Class 2 highly-focused LASER and the innovative integrated software make the S85 series ideal for applications that require extremely precise measurement, offering 7 mm of accuracy for distances up to 20 m, with 1 mm of resolution and 1 mm of repeatability.
The basic model (S85-MH-5-Y03-...) measures distances up to 10 m and can be simply set through user-friendly push-buttons. The basic model features an M12 5-pole standard connector with analog and digital outputs that provide distance and the object detection.
The advanced model (S85-MH-5-Y13-...) measures distances up to 20 m and is easily programmable through a keyboard and display. In addition to the analog and digital outputs, the S85 advanced model is equipped with an RS485 serial interface.
This series is designed in a sturdy metal housing, and can be easily mounted on industrial vehicles and machinery with its dedicated mounting bracket.
Features & Benefits
- Time of Flight technology
- Class 2, visible red LASER for an easy alignment with the target
- Distance measurement ranging from 10m or 20m in the advanced model
- 1 mm resolution, 7 mm accuracy, 1 mm repeatability
- 4-20 mA or 0-10 V scalable analog output and 2 digital outputs
- RS485 serial interface in the advanced model
- Standard M12 connector
- IP67 industrial metal housing
- Automated warehousing
- Processing and Packaging machinery
- Industrial vehicles
The request is sent correctly