EASEOFCARE, the Datalogic Automation tool for managing RMA (Return Material Authorization), provides on-line management of product repairs, including collection service from customers.
EASEOFCARE supplies all the information needed to open an RMA (Return Material Authorization), product shipment, checking of repair, and repair fee payment.
Furthermore, this Datalogic Automation new service offers:
- Full on-line management of repair operations
- Service availability 24/7/365. Customers can enter repair orders at any time
- 3% discount on the repair charge by using the on-line RMA request – On-line visibility of repair status
- High Quality of repairs due to inside the factory execution (with the best technical personnel and tools available for troubleshooting, actual repair and testing)
- Repair process is speed up thanks to a (flat rate) repair charge and on-line acceptance. No lengthy estimate approval needed
- Use of the current payment conditions for Datalogic Automation Customers (wire transfer and credit card for new customers)
- Availability of repairs history
Instruction manual of EASEOFCARE 2013 EN
EASEOFCARE Access Instructions
Please select the product family and the geographical area to verify if your product is covered by Easeofcare service and then request a RMA.
If the product is not actually covered by the Easeofcare service, you can request the RMA sending an email.
If you already have an account on our Extranet, please log in this website in order to submit your RMA.