Telford, PA – October 9, 2016 - Datalogic, a global leader in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation markets, and world-class producer of bar code readers, mobile computers, sensors for detection, measurement and safety, vision systems and laser marking equipment, will be exhibiting at North America’s premier processing and packaging show Pack Expo 2016, held November 6-9, 2016 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL.
Datalogic is uniquely positioned as one of few technology suppliers to provide products and solutions to every segment of the processing & packaging industry. For every step in the packaging process, Datalogic provides the tools and technologies to efficiently move products from manufacturing to distribution. These innovative products and solutions will be on display in Booth E-7232.
The booth will feature multiple, cutting-edge live demonstrations showcasing products and solutions perfect for packaging and pharmaceutical applications:
- Matrix 120TM – ultra-compact industrial 2D imager – perfect for label verification and traceability
- Small, high speed photoelectric sensors
- SG4-H Stainless Steel Safety Light curtains – perfect for pharmaceutical applications
- SLIMTM light curtain – low profile, rugged design
- Leading-edge machine vision technology for object recognition
- Laser marking solutions for processing and packaging
- PowerScanTM 9300 scanner – Preview the newest member of the renowned PowerScanTM family, offering state-of-the-art performance in extra-long range applications
- DL-AxistTM PDA – Rugged touchscreen 2D imager PDA with AndroidTM
- Microsoft Windows based mobile computer product family
New this year is the complete Datalogic ID Beyond Barcode demonstration all-in-one solution featuring identification, machine vision, sensors and safety products and technologies. Learn from our experiences sales and technical team how your vision becomes our inspiration. All eyes are on the new Datalogic, integrated bottling application live demo that reveals the powerful integration of Datalogic products in a realistic bottling line. The innovative demo shows the S100 series sensors for the detection of transparent material and checks for the presence of liquid; the luminescence sensor S8 series for the detection of labels; the brand-new MX-E vision processor that, thanks to the Ethernet connection with the new digital cameras E100 Series, is able to inspect the closure of the bottle and the level of the liquid; the smart P-Series color camera checks the color of the label on the bottles, the 2D reader Matrix 210 and Matrix 300N for tracking of the code to bars and finally the innovative SLIM safety barriers, which thanks to the ultra-thin profile are able to adapt to any automatic machine.
Consistent with the consumer market, automation technology is trending towards combining more compact and powerful intelligent devices with modern day connectivity and interfaces. This combination offers customers the opportunity to automate new steps in their production process and increase innovation capability for the development of new products. PACK EXPO is the ideal venue for Datalogic to demonstrate this leading-edge technology and showcase its full capabilities to the processing and packaging industry.