Guangzhou, Feb 21st 2022. Datalogic will attend SIAF 2022, powered by the acclaimed SPS IPC Drives in Nuremburg, Germany. SPS Industrial Automation Fair Guangzhou (SIAF) has developed into a leading trade fair for the automation industry in South China.
SIAF will be taken place at the China Import and Export Fair Complex (Pazhou) Guangzhou, on 3rd – 5th March, 2022, gathering all the international and local market leaders, as well as experts from universities and institutions.
Datalogic brings to SIAF 2022 new products, technology and solutions of Identification, Laser Marking, and Handheld Scanner, confirming its leading role in the delivery of data-driven solutions for the manufacturing industry.
Extensive live demonstrations of multiple products and solutions will be showcased at HALL 13.2 C37.
- MATRIX™ SERIES：MATRIX are image-based ID Scanners with high performance, dedicated to 2D imagers’ industrial applications in the Electronic, Automotive, Pharma, Food & Beverage, and Logistic applications.
- MATRIX 320 5MP: Matrix 320 5MP is the new image-based barcode reader developed by Datalogic, aiming to solve traceability applications in intralogistics, distribution centers, 3PL, E-commerce, retail logistics, and shop floor/factory automation.
- AREX™ SERIES: The AREX Series is a multi-functional and all inclusive line of fiber laser markers dedicated to direct part marking in the Automotive, Electronics, and precision mechanics industry.
- MARVIS™: MARVIS can connect any Datalogic MATRIX N-series reader with any laser marker, enabling controlling from one single interface and enhancing individual products’ performances.
- PowerScan™ 9600: PowerScan 9600 Series is New. It is the top performing industrial handheld scanner with ultra-rugged industrial design. Unrivaled reading performances on 1D/2D, Postal Codes, OCR, Dotcode, Digimarc.
Customers are invited to visit Datalogic HALL 13.2 C37 and talk with our Industry Managers, Product Managers, sales executives, and other senior managers.