Datalogic Automation will be present at the upcoming TIRE TECHNOLOGY EXPO 2012- the Europe’s leading international tire design and tire manufacturing exhibition displaying most innovative technologies and materials covering the complete spectrum of Tires manufacturing process.
Datalogic Automation will show its new solution for Tire Tracking and Traceability: STS400™, a pre-assembled and calibrated reading station based on the powerful engine of our MATRIX 410™ image-based ID reader.
STS400™ represents the ideal solution for Tire sorting, where high throughput in tough conditions is needed, thanks to:
- high speed sorting with minimal distance between tires
- high read rates with dirty or low contrast codes
- transfer of full bitmap resolution over the Ethernet
- quick and easy installation in constrained spaces
- system assembly and perfect calibration in Datalogic factory, with no setup activity on Customer site
Leading Tires manufacturers around the world have already improved their productivity with Datalogic STS400™.
Click here if you want more information about STS400