5 million pixels captured 15 times in a second: MATRIX 450™, the new-born 2D imager from Datalogic Automation, sets a new frontier in automatic traceability.
Datalogic’s new 2D imager Matrix 450™ captures 5 million pixels 15 times per second and delivers unprecedented reading performance regarding area coverage and speed, thus enabling a wide range of logistic applications, never covered before by a 2D-Imager.
Thanks to its extraordinary acquisition rate at very high resolution - also supported by a strong illuminator - Matrix 450™ is the perfect solution for high speed transportation on small and middle size conveyors. With Matrix 450™, multiple reading attempts are no longer needed: thanks to the large area coverage in a single shot, the highest rate of reading performance and ease of use are granted.
No moving parts, rugged metal construction, IP65 enclosure rate and operative temperature up to 45°C ensuring a long life cycle even in harsh industrial environments.
This new 2D imager combines Datalogic’s extensive experience in optic design and the excellence of decoding libraries. Regarding traceability, a key contributor to the efficiency of industrial processes, image acquisition speed in itself is not enough - elaboration is the key, i.e. the ability to search and decode the code rapidly. Matrix 450™ high performance is achieved through an optimal balance between image acquisition and elaboration.”
MATRIX 450™ perfectly meets the requirements of both automated and manual material handling. Some special features - continuous acquisition option, no-flashing white illumination, patented colored spot indicators – actually make MATRIX 450™ the unprecedented solution for operator attended applications, as manual object presentation in overhead scanning mode or manual conveyor loading.
In designing MATRIX 450™, image archiving and connectivity were taken into high consideration. Thanks to 512 MB of internal memory, captured images are stored on-board and optionally transferred to external supports through the integrated Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
The embedded ID-NET™ communication interface enables the readers clustering, fundamental to effectively extend the reading area coverage for single side and multi side applications.
- 5M pixels image sensor, 15 FPS
- Gigabit Ethernet Integrated Connectivity
- Adjustable focus through C-Mount lenses
- White and Blue lighting options
- Continuous, no-flashing Lighting
- Patented colored spot indicators
- Outstanding decoding capability on 1D, 2D, Stacked, Postal symbologies
- Region Of Interest Windowing for higher frame rate
- Blue Diamonds™ aiming (patent pending) and focusing system
- X-PRESS™ for easy and intuitive setup
- ID-NET™ embedded high speed connectivity
- Transportation & Logistic
- Automated Conveyor sorting
- Manual Postal sorting
- Distribution and Retail
- Order fulfillment and verification
- Multimedia sorting
- Reverse Logistics process
Télécharger le fichier PDF