Datalogic Scanning Announces New QuickScan L Affordable Handheld Laser Scanners
QuickScan L Bar Code Scanners are Designed to be Ergonomic and Durable
Eugene, Oregon, April 22, 2008 – Datalogic Scanning Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the QuickScan® L bar code scanner, which offers laser
scanning technology at an affordable price.
Best in Class Specifications
“The QuickScan L reader has the best specifications in the entry level class of bar codes scanners,” said Dave Sullivan, Senior Vice President of Worldwide
Sales and Marketing for Datalogic Scanning. “The QuickScan L reader is a simple laser scanner designed to meet the majority of the scanning needs at an
affordable price and low total cost of ownership.”
Affordable Full-Featured Laser Scanner
The QuickScan L scanner is the perfect solution for general purpose users who prefer laser scanning technology and need to read bar codes at instinctive
distances. This scanner provides several benefits to users, including:
• Lightweight, small, gun-shaped ergonomic form-factor for user comfort
• “Plug & Play” kits for ease of purchase, selling and installation
• User-replaceable window saves downtime and reduces total cost of ownership
• Snappy scanning performance that gets the job done in no time
• Reading of a wide range of 1D codes as well as GS1 DataBar™ codes (formerly RSS)
• Multiple popular interfaces in one unit to fit your application
• IP42 rating for sealing against liquids and dust to protect your investment
Facts about Datalogic Scanning Handheld Readers:
• Datalogic Scanning made history with the first retail bar code scan in 1974.
• A Datalogic Scanning bar code reader is installed every 36 seconds.
• Over 1.5 million QuickScan handheld readers have been sold since introduction.
• Over 3 million Datalogic handheld readers have been sold since 1998.
• Over 35,000 customers have chosen Datalogic Scanning handheld readers.
Datalogic Scanning has a Handheld Reader for any purpose:
• Dragon™ industrial handheld readers
• FireScan™ general purpose handheld readers
• Gryphon™ Series of general purpose handheld readers
• Heron™ Series of general purpose handheld readers
• Lynx™ Series of industrial handheld readers
• PowerScan® Series of industrial handheld readers
• QuickScan® Series of general purpose handheld readers
• Touch™ Contact general purpose handheld readers
FMI (Food Marketing Institute)/Marketechnics® Trade Show
Come see all our newest products on May 5-7, 2008 in Las Vegas. We’re in Booth #2460.
For additional information about Datalogic Scanning products, please visit www.scanning.datalogic.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call
+1-800-695-5700 (toll-free in the USA only) or +1-541-683-5700.
About Datalogic Scanning, Inc.
Datalogic Scanning, Inc. is the recognized #1 worldwide leader in high-performance fixed position retail point-of-sale scanners and the #1 provider of handheld
scanners in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), with the most complete line of general purpose and ruggedized handheld scanners available today.
Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, Datalogic Scanning, a division of the Datalogic Group, serves multiple industries throughout the retail supply chain and
distribution channel as well as manufacturing, government, healthcare, banking and finance sectors with a presence in over 120 countries.
PowerScan and QuickScan are registered trademarks of Datalogic Scanning, Inc. Datalogic is a registered trademark of Datalogic S.p.A. in many countries and
the Datalogic logo, Dragon, FireScan, Gryphon, Heron, Lynx, and Touch are trademarks of Datalogic S.p.A. All other brand and product names may be
trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Marilyn Junkins at +1-541-302-2131 or email@example.com