Using advanced imaging technology, the Gryphon™ I GFS4100 fixed mount bar code reader provides a complete self-contained solution for OEM use into self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling, and medical laboratory applications, as well as vending machines and other automated equipment.
Designed for easy integration, the Gryphon I GFS4100 reader provides a simple ‘plug-and-play’ solution for system designers. Constructed using high-impact resin to withstand repeated cleanings with solvents and disinfectant solutions, the sealed enclosure meets industrial standards against water and particulates to provide dependable and reliable scanning performance.
The Gryphon I GFS4100 OEM module shares the same excellent reading characteristics found in the premium line of Gryphon™ 4100 series of handheld devices. Featuring outstanding near-field reading, a wide angle field-of-view, improved motion tolerance and snappy reading, it also offers integrators excellent performance on decoding poor or damaged codes. As with all Gryphon readers, the GFS4100 reader offers users additional good-read visual confirmation with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology.
The Gryphon I GFS4100 reader supports several modes that can be used as a trigger. The module has the ability to automatically sense objects and trigger itself. A continuous scan mode transmits data whenever a bar code passes into its field of view. The reader can be triggered remotely using input from programmable logic controller (PLC) or sensor.
Available in two models, the GFS4150-9 model supports an RS-232 serial interface, or the GFS4170 features a USB interface. The USB version supports both USB-HID for easy integration and keyboard emulation, or USB COM for virtual serial communications.
- High-speed imaging for fast moving codes
- Read rate: 320 reads/second
- Excellent near-field reading at the scan window
- Supports all common linear (1D) bar codes including GS1 DataBar™
- Reads high resolution bar codes up to 3 mils
- Datalogic’s patented Green Spot for good-read feedback
- Integrated good-read beeper
- Automatic sensing or manual trigger options available
- Integrated interface cable
- High-impact resin creates a solvent-tolerant enclosure
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP54
• 11/04/2016Regulatory & Safety Addendum, Gryphon GFS41XX
• 24/02/2016Regulatory Addendum, Gryphon I GFS41XX
• 06/06/2014Quick Reference Guide (QRG), Gryphon I GFS41XX (English)
• 27/11/2012Product Reference Guide (PRG), Gryphon I GFS4100 (English)
• 20/04/2015Gryphon I GFS4100
• 20/05/2014EASEOFCARE- Service Program
• 10/06/2016Product Guide for General Purpose and Industrial Handheld Readers
The Product Guide provides a comparative view of these products
• 30/09/2016Solution Guides for Healthcare
Solution Guides for Healthcare
• 23/05/2016Smart Phones and Data Capture
• 23/05/2016The Art of the Code eBook
The Art of the Code eBook
Softwares & Utilities - Utilities
• 03/05/2016OPOS MR2 1.14.115
OPOS drivers for Datalogic scanner/scales for all supported interfaces. Includes 1.14 CCOs with new bar code symbology types from the UPOS specification, including OCR-A and OCR-B., and fix for Asynch wt req.
• 18/01/2016JavaPOS Drivers v1.13
- The JavaPOS Device Services are for JavaPOS-based POS Systems (Linux or Windows). Interface support includes Serial, USB-COM and OEM USB
• 10/11/2015Datalogic Aladdin v188.8.131.52.0 Build Number 151030 351
The powerful and versatile all in one software tool that offers easy and fast reader set-up. Datalogic Aladdin provides customers the opportunity to manage the configuration of handheld products, and allows flexible advanced formatting through an intuitive graphical user interface. The software tool also makes it easy for customers to upgrade the handhelds firmware, to attain the benefits of new reader features. Datalogic Aladdin, used in combination with the Datalogic USB-COM drivers, supports the following MicrosoftÂ® operating systems: WindowsÂ® XP, Windows VistaÂ®, and WindowsÂ® 7, both 32 and 64-bit versions.
• 09/11/2015USB-COM Driver v.5.23.0
- For use on all Windows 32- and 64-bit systems, including XP, Win7, Win8, and Win10; auto detects OS version and installs the appropriate driver. Automatically recognizes and associates with Datalogic Scanning USB-COM equipped products. Enables data coming from the USB port to be seen by the host as if it is coming from a standard COM port (using a host defined virtual COM port). Any existing software application supporting serial communications can utilize USB scanner connectivity simply by redirecting the data input to the defined virtual COM port. Improved installation with no need for Admin privileges. "USB composite" scanner interface is not supported on Windows XP Operating system.
Datalogic Scanning recognizes the challenges presented by the continued technological advances found within the AIDC worldwide market. A global leader in bar code scanning, Datalogic continues to offer creative and cutting edge innovations and in doing so proudly announces the Gryphon™ GFS4100 scan module.
Gryphon I GFS4100, Left Facing
Gryphon I GFS4100, Data Sheet Art
Configure Your Scanner with Datalogic Aladdin™ Software
Datalogic - Imaging Innovators
The request is sent correctly