Datalogic DL.CODE™ software is a revolutionary step in developing the best-in-class 2D imager family with the release of the new Matrix N™ imagers family powered by DL.CODE™ .
DL.CODE™ software provides a user friendly graphically based environment able to introduces crucial advantages in the MATRIX N Line offering.
Features & Benefits
- EASE OF USE - Eliminate training costs with an intuitive graphical user interface. With features like smart parameter display, linked parameter help information, and graphical code setups anyone can program the Matrix N imagers.
- FAST & RELIABLE CONFIGURATION – Quickly and accurately configure devices using drag and drop message formatting, parameter display optimization, and immediate visual feedback on parameter changes.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Maximize the speed and performance of Matrix N devices with automated auto learn, independent code optimizations, and part variance effects.
- ONLINE MONITORING - Monitor increased uptime through a real time view of the process while the Matrix N is working in the production line. Instantly diagnose process issues for faster and more accurate problem resolution.
In the manufacturing applications, DL.CODE™ eliminates the complexity of automated identification processes through a graphically enhanced user interface. Powerful Matrix N™ 2D imagers can be setup in a few minutes using intuitive steps and tools. Improved and reliable performance of the system is achieved through new software algorithms which are immune to lighting and reflection effects as well as object-to-object variations.
- Easy and fast reader setup in Direct Part Marked (DPM) applications with automated optimization of the decoding configuration
- Multiple digital pre-processing filters in a single image
- Image saving for selectable reading cases
- Embedded live image display and parameter adjustments without accessing the setup software
In the T&L applications, DL.CODE™ increases the potential for track, trace, and sortation applications with new critical capabilities. 2D PackTrack delivers real-time tracking of multiple objects within the same reading area. On-board image saving with intuitive controls eliminates additional setup, servers, or monitoring software.
- Automated multiple code configurations, 1D and 2D in a same image frame
- Flexible logic combination and message definition
- PackTrack configuration for high speed sortation with variable object dimension and object gaps
- Flexible ‘NO READ’ image saving additional setup, servers, or monitoring software.
The request is sent correctly