Datalogic announces the new TL46 Low jitter sensor which complements the well established Datalogic high performance contrast sensor family.
The new TL46-WJ is the fastest and most precise contrast sensor available; it detects any critical mark at speeds upto 400m./min.
Its incomparable 7us. of jitter and the amazing operating frequency of 50kHz make the TL46-WJ the most accurate and the fastest contrast sensor on the market. The reliable RGB emission and its rectangular spot, allow the sensor to read any kind of very critical contrast in any industrial printing application, including transparent and very shiny back grounds.
The rugged sensor housing and outstanding detection performance make the TL46-WJ the undisputed solution for flexographic printing machines, packaging and any application where high precision and high detection speed are the main requirements.
Features & Benefits
- 7us detection Jitter.
- 50kHz operating frequency.
- Dynamic teaching at full speed.
- Remote input for remote sensor setting.
- Vertical and Horizontal spot models are available
- Flexographic printing machinery
- High Speed machinery for packaging applications
- High Accuracy Offset Lithographic Printing.
The request is sent correctly