- Revenues at €347.1 million vs €441.4 million in the first nine months of 2019
- Adjusted EBITDA at €37.2 million vs €71.1 million in the first nine months of 2019; Adjusted EBITDA margin at 10.7%
- Net profit at €4.6 million vs €39.7 million in the first nine months of 2019
- Net Debt at €39.9 million vs €19.5 million in the first nine months of 2019
- 3Q results progressively improving thanks to a cost reduction plan: Adjusted EBITDA margin at 16.2%
- Investor Relation Manager appointed
- Adherence to the new corporate governance code
Bologna, 13 November 2020 - The Board of Directors of Datalogic S.p.A. (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.: DAL), a company listed in the STAR Segment of the Italian Stock Exchange organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (“Datalogic”) and global leader in the automatic data capture and process automation markets, has approved yesterday its Consolidated Interim Report at 30 September 2020.