- Revenues at €479.8 million, compared to €585.8 million in 2019
- Adjusted EBITDA amounts to €58.3 million, compared to €92.1 million in 2019; Adjusted EBITDA margin at 12.2%
- Net result at €13.9 million, compared to €50.3 million in 2019
- Net Financial Position positive by €8.2 million, compared to €13.4 million at 31 December 2019
- Results in the fourth quarter showed a gradual improvement thanks to a recovery in demand and a cost reduction plan: Adjusted EBITDA margin at 15.9% compared to 14.5% in 2019
- Acquisition of M.D. Micro Detectors S.p.A. completed
- Board of Directors proposes the Shareholders' Meeting a dividend, gross of withholdings, of 17-euro cents per share
Bologna, 9 March 2021 - The Board of Directors of Datalogic S.p.A. (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.: DAL), company listed on the Star segment of the MTA (electronic equity market) organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (“Datalogic”) and a global leader in the automatic data capture and industrial automation sectors, approved the draft Statutory and Consolidated Financial Statements at 31 December 2020.