RECORD GROWTH IN THE FIRST HALF OF 2021
- Record Revenues’ growth in second quarter at €156.6 million, +46.0% at constant exchange rates;
- First-half Revenues at €292.0 million, +31.2% at constant exchange rates;
- Adjusted EBITDA at €46.8 million in the first half 2021 with Adjusted EBITDA margin at 16.0%, doubled compared to the first half of 2020; second quarter at €25.2 million and Adjusted EBITDA margin at 16.1%;
- Net Profit for the semester at €23.5 million;
- Net Debt at €18.2 million; positive Net Financial Position at €16.8 million excluding MD acquisition.
Bologna, 5 August 2021 - The Board of Directors of Datalogic S.p.A. (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.: DAL), a company listed in the STAR Segment of the Italian Stock Exchange organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (“Datalogic”) and global leader in the automatic data capture and industrial automation sectors, approved today its Consolidated Half-Year Financial Report as at 30 June 2021.