- Revenues at €612.5 million (-2.9% YoY)
- Strong Growth in North America (+6.6%) and in Transportation & Logistics (+9.5%)
- Gross Operating Margin at €293.1 million, 47.9% on revenues
- EBITDA at €95.0 million, EBITDA margin at 15.5%
- Net Profit at €50.3 million, 8.2% on revenues
- Positive Net Financial Position at €13.4 million
- Board of Directors proposes the Shareholders' Meeting a dividend, gross of withholdings, of 30-euro cents per share
Bologna, 20 March 2020 - On March 19, 2020 the Board of Directors of Datalogic S.p.A. (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.: DAL), a company listed in the STAR Segment of the Italian Stock Exchange managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (“Datalogic”) and global leader in the automatic data capture and process automation markets, has approved the draft statutory and consolidated financial statements as of 31 December 2019.