- Financial statements approved and the Group consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2019 and Non-Financial Report pursuant to Legislative Decree 254/2016 examined
- The distribution of an ordinary dividend per share of €30 cents approved
- The annual compensation of the Board of Directors’ members defined in accordance with article 20 of the Articles of Association
- Section I of the Report on the 2020 remuneration policy and compensation paid approved and favourable vote expressed on Section II of the Report pursuant to article 123-ter of Legislative Decree no. 58/1998 and 84-quater of the Issuers' Regulation
- Authorisation to purchase and dispose treasury shares approved
- Amendment to articles 5, 6, 13, 15 and 21 of the Articles of Association approved
Bologna, 4 June 2020 – The Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Datalogic S.p.A. (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.: DAL), company listed on the STAR segment of the Mercato Telematico Azionario (electronic equity market), organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (“Datalogic”) and global leader in the automatic data acquisition and industrial automation sectors, was held on today's date, chaired by Company's Chairman Mr. Romano Volta.
The Shareholders' Meeting approved the financial statements and examined the Group consolidated financial statements as at 31 December 2019 and the Consolidated Non-Financial Report.
The results for 2019 showed revenues of €612.5 million, EBITDA of €95.0 million with an EBITDA margin of 15.5% and net profit of €50.3 million, with a percentage incidence on turnover of 8.2%; the Net financial position was a positive for €13.4 million.
The Shareholders' Meeting approved the distribution of an ordinary dividend per share, gross of legal withholdings, of €0.30, with coupon detachment on 15 June (record date 16 June 2020) and payment from 17 June 2020, for a total maximum amount of €17,533,947 million, considering that the legal reserve has reached one-fifth of share capital pursuant to article 2430 of the Italian Civil Code.
The Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting also resolved to:
(i) establish, pursuant to and in accordance with article 20 of the Articles of Association, at a total and cumulative amount of €2,500,000.00, the maximum global compensation that can be assigned to all members of the Board of Directors, including those holding special offices, for the current company year (2020) and for the portion of the next year (2021), until the date of the approval of the company's financial statements for the year 2020, giving said Board the discretionary power to make any decision regarding the distribution of the aforementioned maximum global amount between the different Directors;
(ii) in implementation of the provisions of article 123-ter of Legislative Decree no. 58/1998 and 84-quater of the Issuers' Regulation, approve the 2020 remuneration policy pursuant to the first section of the Report on the remuneration policy and compensation paid and express a favourable vote on the second section of the Report on compensation paid in 2019;
(iii) revoke, for the part still not executed as at the date of the Shareholders' Meeting, the authorisation to the Board of Directors to purchase treasury shares resolved by the Shareholders' Meeting on 30 April 2019 and, at the same time, authorise the Board of Directors, pursuant to and in accordance with article 2357 et seq. of the Italian Civil Code and art. 132 of Legislative Decree no. 58/ 1998, to carry out purchases of Company treasury shares, in one or more tranches, for a period not exceeding 18 months from the date of effectiveness of this resolution;
(iv) amend articles 5, 6, 13, 15 and 21 of the Articles of Association.